Writing a problem-solution essay can be quite a complicated issue. This is an exceptional academic paper whiten by an expert who tends to solve a problem. Every writer can become an expert in solution-solving at least once writing a problem solution essay. This paper is aimed at revealing, explaining and solving an existed problem. Therefore, it requires a proper structure of a written piece and detailed planning of a writing process.
First, you have to identify the occurred issue. Once you know what problem you are dealing with, you can come up with more effective solutions. Most writers work on topics important for a society. Often, students face important social challenges in the completed problem solutions essays. Therefore, it is good to be well-prepared for such type of analytical and problem-solving work in advance. Make sure you have all the needed background information. Moreover, I always come up with a strong and concise topic for an essay paper.
How to Select a Great Topic for a Problem Solution Essay
The topic you are writing about must be important for a society. Thus, when you tend to perform an original problem solution essay, make sure to pay enough time choosing a proper topic. Moreover, the topic must be short and concise. There is no need to come up with a wide topic. It will not bring you any additional benefits, but only leave no time to gather enough background information. A concise issue is perfect for a problem solution essay.
Many writers forget to select a brief issue. Further, it only brings extra problems with too much information to analyze and arguments to support with evidence. With a single problem, you can easily develop your ideas, find original solutions for a problem, and outline them properly. Be ready to check a lot of materials before choosing a final topic for your problem solution essay.
Once selecting a topic, be ready to conduct profound research and come up with solid and workable solutions. In fact, there are numerous spheres you can choose a topic related to. Thus, it can be any educational, business, family matter related topics, etc. Pick up the topic you care a lot and the one that remains important for an up-to-date society.
Educational Essay Topics
- Security improvement at high school and college
- The importance of self-defense lessons for students
- Gun-control laws and shootings in American schools
- The ability to say “no” and gain a self-respect
- How to collect more talented teachers in schools
- The additional creative classes for students
- How to strict punishment for bullying?
- The effective ways to discourage bullying
- Assure students good behavior with extra classes
- Revealing and realizing the danger of bullying
Family Related Essay Topics
- The danger of domestic violence for kids
- The importance of self-defense for modern women
- The importance of counseling organizations in the US
- The ways to improve the social-economic situation
- The importance of becoming independent income owner
- The ways to spend more time with kids
- Supporting family reunion efforts
- A huge problem of favoritism in families
- Lack of respect in modern families
- The best way to keep a family together
Climate Changes Related Topics
- The most effective solutions for emission’s decrease
- The global warming issue in the world press
- The awareness of up-to-date global warming challenges
- The increase of forest reserve territories in the world
- The effective initiatives to support replanting
- The increases protection of reserves and wild parks
- Solving a flood problem with tree planting
- Authorities should bring heavier penalties for illegal lumbering
- The environment protection laws explanation and review
- The benefits of bio-energy in modern cities
Essay Topics on Social Problems
- The needed help for homeless people in modern cities
- The most effective ways to prevent teen pregnancy
- The ways to decrease deaths caused by drink driving
- The social programs for divorce prevention in the US
- The school help for children with divorced parents
- The welfare system improvement and poverty decrease
- The improvement of gun laws in modern society
- The human trafficking fighting and prevention
- The modern ways to improve literacy in the world
- The global problem of terrorism and its possible solutions
Sports Related Essay Topics
- The danger of steroid use and its limitation
- The need for payment for college athletes
- How to arrange a perfect study program for college athletes?
- The danger of intensified training for kids and teens
- The best coaches’ decisions and strategies for winners
- The improvement of your local sports team
- The ways to interest more kids in the sports activity
- The most advanced venues to watch sports online
- The benefits and danger of sports team participation
- The best ways to teach students a sport initiative
How to Write an Excellent Problem Solution Essay
When preparing a problem solution essay, be ready to conduct a good research work first. Moreover, this paper requires a full and detailed problem description. Thus, make sure to describe a problem deeply. Remember to reveal an effective and practical solution to help improve the existed critical situation. The best possible solution is feasible, practical, and workable. Moreover, cost-effective solutions can be the most beneficial.
A huge work must be done in order to explain the priority of the revealed solution and its strong points. You have to explain why it remains better than other existed solutions. Surely, it is difficult to come up with proper solutions for global issues. You cannot fight climate changes alone. Moreover, you cannot deal with its entire phenomenon. But you can deal with such separate problems like emission, wild park’s protection or illegal lumbering quite effectively.
Problem Solution Essay: Writing Scheme
In order to perform a good problem solution essay, be ready to follow the next writing tips and guides.
- Select an essay topic very carefully. Focus on a brief issue to reveal and explain in your paper.
- Describe the existed problem in detail.
- Propose effective and up-to-date solutions.
- Make sure to provide a workable solution.
- Explain the benefits of a provided solution.
- Prove your solution’s advantages with data, statistics, forecasts, etc.
Problem Solution Essay: Structure and Format
A problem-solution essay is an academic paper that requires strong arguments, supporting evidence, recommendations, and problem-solving resolutions. A good problem-solving essay always contains practical and workable solutions. Moreover, every writer must assure both a perfect topic for an essay and its flawless structure.
It should be started with an informative and attention-grabbing introduction. The main body must reveal the problem and its possible solutions. The conclusions must persuade people to deal with a problem. Thus, the final message of the paper is always gained at gathering people’s attention to a problem and persuading them to take part in a problem-solving process.
A problem-solution essay always must reveal only effective and workable solutions. Thus, be ready to select a concise topic for your essay and bring up its top solutions. Suggest your solutions and get more people involved in a problem-solving process eventually.